for your New Zealand school, charitable trust or not-for-profit organisation?
Does your school use their Operational Budget for IT equipment, sports equipment, PD or playground upgrade?
These are just some of the items that are fundable.
During 2017, Funding Connection has helped clients access more than $253,000 worth of funding.
With a 90% success rate, below is what some of the grants were used for:
- $89,900 IT equipment
- $14,612 Polyfest
- $1,600 sports uniforms
- $15,679 sports equipment
- $29,100 programme delivery
- $848 conference attendance
- $10,000 safety equipment
- $8,172 music programme
- $5,000 bike track
- $1,900 special trike
Funding applications are a team effort, YOU know your group and I know what funders want to see in an application; without the waffle.
Do you need funding for:
- ICT equipment
- Sports gear, music equipment
- Library, classroom, playground upgrade
- Cultural uniforms
- Astro turf
- Project costs
- Coaching, mentoring fees
Are you accessing ALL the funders you are eligible to apply to?
Learn how to spend your Operational Budget more effectively
On a Contract for Services, I will:
- Source funders that you are eligible to apply to
- Source the most appropriate funder to apply to for each purpose on your wish list
- Discuss your potential application with the relevant funder to ensure it meets their criteria
- Assist in obtaining quotes
- Guide you through the application process
- Assist with collating supporting information
- Draft and edit documents
- Assist you to complete the application form
Avoid common pitfalls that may mean your application is not even considered
Contact us today to get your funding sorted!